Hands up who loves Lotus biscoff spread and biscuits! Me! me! Meee!! Dangerously addictive right? Well, I’ve got the perfect little recipe here to satisfy that biscoff craving.
Creamy vegan no-bake cheesecake with a delicious melt in your mouth biscoff biscuit base – this is my idea of heaven and I’m sure once you’ve tried this recipe you’ll agree.
*makes 6 individual cheesecakes
- 250g biscoff biscuits
- 60g melted biscoff spread
Vegan Cream Cheese
- 400g vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp sifted icing sugar
- 50g melted dark chocolate
- 1/2 biscoff biscuit for each cheesecake
- Smash the biscuits into crumbs in a blender or by hand and combine it with the melted biscoff spread
- Spoon into cheesecake ramekins (ones where the bottom pushes up – like mini sandwich tins) and pop in the fridge
- Whisk all the cream cheese ingredients together and spoon onto the biscuit base and then pop back in the fridge
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the cheesecakes and stick 1/2 a biscuit in the top
Super simple and easy to make and ready in minutes!
With love, Tash ❤
Psst… if you like these, don’t forget to try my vegan oreo cheesecakes! They’re a big hit!
Don’t forget to tag me in your creations on social media!
❤ Follow me Social Media to keep up with the latest ❤