If you’re a huge chocolate lover like me, you can’t go wrong with a slice of this decadent, gooey, flourless vegan and gluten free chocolate fudge brownie cake! Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you’ll be in heaven!
- 330g pitted and soaked medjool dates – I soak them for around 3 hours ish
- 100g maple syrup
- 25g melted coconut oil
- 200g almond milk
- 30g coconut sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 140g peanut butter
- 120g cacao/cocoa powder
- 90g melted dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 180°Celsius
- Line a round cake tin or brownie tin with baking paper
- Add the above ingredients to a food processor and blend
- Pour the mixture into your cake tin
- Bake for 35 mins or until a toothpick comes out almost clean (it is a gooey mixture when warm so it will never be completely clean)
- Leave to cool before slicing them up
*If you like your brownies really gooey, eat at room temperature otherwise, pop it in the fridge for 30 mins or so
**Store it in the fridge once you’ve had some!
With love, Tash ❤
Psst…have you seen my vegan oreo cheesecakes ?
Don’t forget to tag me in your creations on social media!
❤ Follow me Social Media to keep up with the latest ❤