I love Easter, it’s just the best time of year for chocolate lovers like me! There’s delicious chocolate everywhere you look and we all know that calories don’t count at Easter, right?!
These creme egg and white chocolate blondies are absolutely delicious but they aren’t hugely sweet, (despite all the melted white chocolate), which is perfect when you fancy a little somin’ somin’ but you really need to stop eating the kids Easter eggs and having to replace them. I see you! LOL!
*Makes 6 slices
- 200g melted white chocolate
- 100g almond butter
- 10g melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 70g plain white flour (can use gluten free flour)
- 90g milk (I used oat milk but any milk is fine)
- Handful dark choc chips
- Handful white choc chips
- 3 Cadbury creme eggs – halved (be careful, cutting them in half is not that easy)
If you’re a sugar monster and you like your snacks on the sweeter side, add a couple tablespoons of coconut sugar as well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°Celsius (fan oven)
- Line a square baking dish with baking paper
- Pop all of the ingredients (except the creme eggs and some white and dark choc chips) into a bowl / food processor and blend together gently after adding each ingredient until combined
- Pour mixture into your baking dish
- Sprinkle remaining choc chips
- Place the creme egg halves on top (in 6 places so that when you cut them into 6 slices, they each have half a creme egg on top) and press down slightly
- Pop in the oven and bake for 25-30 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean
Leave to cool and then enjoy! Just don’t tell the kids about them – shhh our secret! HAHA!
With love, Tash ❤
Psst…have you seen my vegan carrot cakes?
Don’t forget to tag me in your creations on social media!
❤ Follow me to keep up with the latest ❤