A Happy Healthy Tash recipe created for Dare Motivation 💥
I have a new found love of making homemade healthier versions of cheesecakes after making my delicious vegan oreo cheesecakes recently!
And if you love chocolate and peanut butter as much as me, you’ll love this cheesecake recipe that I created for Dare Motivation using their delicious cocoa and peanut butter flavour protein powder.
They’re vegan, gluten free, quick and easy to make and super yummy!
- 100g gf oat flour
- 35g maple syrup
- 80g peanut butter
- 20g melted cacao butter / vegan butter
- 150g vegan cream cheese
- 40g maple syrup
- 2 scoops Dare Cocoa & pb powder
- 10g coconut sugar
- 45g peanut butter
- 100g melted dark chocolate
- Drizzle of peanut butter
- Sprinkle of freeze fried raspberries
- Pop all the base ingredients into a food mixer and mix until combined
- Spoon mixture into ramekins until 1/3 full
- Pop in fridge to harden
- Mix the cream cheese together in a blender / food mixer
- Spoon on to base until almost to the top and them pop in fridge to set for 20 mins
- Spoon on thin layer of melted chocolate and pop in fridge until hard
- Drizzle on peanut butter and sprinkle on freeze dried raspberries
With love, Tash ❤
Dare’s protein powders are a plant based, natural source of protein and include lots of vitamins and minerals so they are my absolute favourite protein powders and I highly recommend them. I love them so much that I have become an affiliate which means that you can use my affiliate link to get £10 off orders over £40 for new customers or 20% off orders for existing customers. I receive commission on any sales made using my affiliate link so it’s a win win!
Don’t forget to tag me in your creations on social media!
❤ Follow me Social Media to keep up with the latest ❤