I love healthier blondies just as much as I love brownies and my previous recipe for blondies went down so well, I’ve made more and adapted the recipe.
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 250g peanut butter / any nut butter
- 150g maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 130g almond milk
- 150g gluten free oat flour
- 100g dairy free choc chunks
- 30g melted dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp runny peanut butter
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (fan oven)
- Line an 8×8 inch baking tray with baking paper and grease
- Blend all of the ingredients (except for the choc chunks) in a blender
- Add 3/4 of the choc chunks to the mixture and mix by hand
- Pour the batter into the tin
- Sprinkle with remaining choc chunks
- Pop in the oven for 25-30 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean)
- Leave to cool
- Add the optional toppings
- Keep them in the fridge and enjoy as a healthier natural snack!
Have you made my dairy free donuts yet?
With love, Tash ❤
Don’t forget to tag me in your creations on social media!
❤ Follow me Social Media to keep up with the latest ❤