Omg you guys…these brownie cups are soooo good!! If you like chocolate orange, drop whatever you are doing and make these quick – you won’t be sorry!
- 50g melted coconut oil
- 180g melted dark chocolate
- 100g almond butter
- 150g self raising flour (you can use gluten free flour)
- 80g maple syrup
- 115g almond milk / any milk
- 4 tbsp orange extract
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (fan oven)
- Pop some cupcake cases into a muffin tray
- Pop all the ingredients above (except for the choc chips) into a blender and blend
- Add 3/4 of the choc chips to the mixture and stir through
- Spoon mixture into cupcake cases until they are 3/4 full
- Sprinkle the remaining choc chips on top
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean-ish (you still want some mixture on it for gooey-ness)
- Leave to cool and enjoy with a nice cuppa!
If you like these, you’ll love my banana, peanut butter and dark chocolate brownies
With love, Tash ❤
Don’t forget to tag me in your creations on social media!
❤ Follow me Social Media to keep up with the latest ❤