We absolutely love this gluten free and vegan oaty banana bread in our house and it’s been a big hit on Instagram! Super easy to make and so delicious, it’s a great way to use up ripe bananas and also makes a super healthy, high protein snack or breakfast!
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 300g gluten free oats
- 200g peanut butter / any nut butter
- 200g oat milk / any vegan milk
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Handful halved walnuts
- 100g dark chocolate chunks
- Handful dark choc chips to sprinkle on top
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (fan oven)
- Pop a loaf liner in a loaf tin or line the tin with baking paper
- Pop all of the ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) into a blender and blend
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and sprinkle the choc chips on top
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins or until it’s cooked in the middle
- Leave to cool and enjoy!
If you love this, you’ll also love my choc chip blondies x
With love, Tash ❤
Don’t forget to tag me in your creations on social media!
❤ Follow me Social Media to keep up with the latest ❤