I’ll let you into a little secret… this recipe was meant to be pancakes but it was a massive fail so I scooped it all up and popped it into a mini microwaveable casserole dish and into the microwave with a hope and a prayer and created this beauty!
The texture is incredible and it tastes just like a decadent and naughty cake!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1.5 scoops Dare Liberate chocolate and peanut butter protein powder (substitute for 45g cocoa powder)
- 1 tsp honey
- 100g oat milk (or any milk of your choice)
- Spray of coconut oil (or any oil) for the mug
- Whisk all the ingredients together
- Spray the inside of a large mug or mini casserole dish with coconut oil (or any oil)
- Pour the mixture into the mug and heat in the microwave for 3 minutes or until the mixture is set in the middle (I check with a skewer)
- Let it cool for a couple of minutes
- Turn the mug upside down on a plate and give it a jiggle until the cake comes out
- Top with your choice of toppings
- I used peanut butter, chocolate sauce, white chocolate hearts and freeze dried raspberries
With love, Tash ❤ x
Hope you like them! Comment here and tag me in your creations on social media!
❤ Follow me Social Media to keep up with the latest ❤