Banoffee pie is one of my absolute favourite desserts so I had to make a cute little version!
- 300g oats
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp sugar free caramel syrup
- 2 small mashed ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp melted biscoff (or more if you need/want it!)
- 100g melted chocolate
- Pre-heat fan oven to 160 degrees Celsius
- Pop some cupcake cases into a muffin tray
- Mix the base layer ingredients together and spoon into the bottom of the cupcake cases and flatten down (1/4 way to the top)
- Pop in the oven for 10 mins and take out and let cool
- Spoon on a small layer of mashed banana
- Spoon on a layer of biscoff
- Add the melted chocolate
- Pop in the fridge to cool for 20 minutes
If you’ve got any oat mixture left over, add some peanut butter and choc chips to it and mould into cookies and bake in the oven on 180 degrees celcius for 10 minutes and you’ve got cookies as well!
With love, Tash ❤ x
If you like these, you’ll probably love my banana, peanut butter and choc chip blondies!
Don’t forget to comment here and tag me in your creations on social media!
❤ Follow me Social Media to keep up with the latest ❤
Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook