Banana, Peanut Butter & Choc Chip Blondies
These delicious blondies are super easy to make and they’re vegan and gluten free too so everyone can have some!
- 2 large ripe mashed bananas
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 250g peanut butter (or any nut butter of choice)
- 150g maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 130g almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 75g coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- 60g dairy free chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line an 8×8 inch baking tray with greased baking paper
- Pop all the ingredients (except the choc chips) into a blender and blend or alternatively just mix them manually
- Add in some of the choc chips (keep some for sprinkling on the top)
- Pour the batter into the baking tin and sprinkle the remaining choc chips on top
- Pop them in the oven for approx. 25 minutes
- Take out and let cool before cutting them up and devouring them
Keep them in an airtight container in the fridge for freshness.
Hope you like them! Comment here and tag me in your creations on social media!
With love, Tash ❤ x
❤ Follow me Social Media to keep up with the latest ❤
Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook