Peanut Butter Cookies
Super simple and delicious six ingredient peanut butter cookies!
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 8 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups oats
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- Handful sultanas
- Handful dark choc chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl
- Using your hands, form into cookie shapes
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes
- Take out and let them cool to harden
- (Optional) Drizzle some chocolate sauce over them
With love, Tash ❤
❤ Follow me on Social Media to keep up with the latest ❤
These look so good! Definitely going to try.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hope you enjoy them 🥰🥰
Comments are closed.