Chocolate & Peanut Butter Donuts
These are the guilt free donuts that dreams are made of!
Light, fluffy, refined sugar free, simple to make and absolutely delicious, they are perfect eaten at any time of the day… breakfast, pudding… whenever you like!
- 40g oats
- 110g vanilla yogurt – I used Activia Intensely Creamy Greek Style Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp sugar free caramel syrup
Directions (makes 3 donuts)
- Pre heat the oven to 160 degrees
- Mix the above ingredients in a bowl
- Pour into silicon donut moulds
- Bake for 20 mins or until cooked through
- Gently remove from the moulds, leave to cool for a few minutes and then top with your choice of toppings
Keep it healthy with my toppings 😇
- 1 tbsp melted choc pot
- 1 tbsp peanut butter powder mixed with water
- White chocolate chips
- Freeze dried raspberries
With love, Tash ❤ x
Drooling! They look so good!
LikeLiked by 1 person
They are soooo good!!! 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
They are delish!! 😋🤤😋🤤😋🤤
Comments are closed.