Banana & Choc Chip Oat Pancakes
This is such an easy, healthy an delicious flourless recipe for pancakes. They are completely dairy free, low in sugar and can be made gluten free by using gluten free oats!
What’s not to love?!
Makes 4 pancakes
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg
- Handful dark chocolate chips
- Fry light coconut oil spray
- Spray a little coconut oil spray into a frying pan and begin to heat it up
- Pop all the ingredients above (except the coconut oil) into a food mixer or mix it by hand until you have a smooth batter
- Spoon a couple of tbsp’s of the mixture for each pancake into the frying pan
- Once the pancakes are bubbling, flip them over and cook the other side for 1-2 mins
- Remove the pancakes and serve them stacked up with your choice of toppings – I chose, blueberries, banana, choc shot, chocolate chips and peanut butter – deeee-lish!
With love, Tash ❤ x
❤ Follow me on Social Media ❤
Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Comments are closed.