Pomegranate & Strawberry Protein Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are so easy to make and so versatile. They take less than 5 minutes to prepare the night before and mean you have a delicious and nutritious breakfast ready to go the next day.
This recipe uses pomegranate juice as well as almond milk which gives it an extra antioxidant boost, a delicious fruity taste and a pretty pink colour!
- 1/2 cup organic oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 scoop strawberry protein powder
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- Small handful of blueberries
- Sprinkle of desiccated coconut
- Pop all the oats ingredients into a container and shake well
- Place in the fridge overnight
- Take them out in the morning and add toppings or just eat them as they are or take them to work with you
With love, Tash ❤ x