Chia, Chocolate, Wheatgrass, Spirulina, Matcha & Protein Oats
We have definitely moved into the colder months in the UK. It’s absolutely freezing at the moment! Breakfasts call for warming bowls of steaming hot porridge that fill the tummy and nourish the soul.
These yummy oats are made with superfoods, protein, matcha and mood boosting cacao powder so they are a fantastic way of boosting your immune system in the most delicious of ways.
For the Oats
- 1 sachet of porridge oats
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 tsp. alkalising superpowder
For the Topping (Optional)
- Big white chocolate star
- Little white chocolate stars
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Drizzle of honey
- Mix the porridge with the coconut milk and pop in the microwave for 2-3 minutes watching to make sure they don’t spill over.
- Once they start rising to the top, stop the microwave and let it sit for a few seconds before starting it again until you get the consistency that you want.
- Let the oats sit for a minute or so and then slowly add the rest of the ingredients stirring carefully to ensure it’s all mixed in properly.
- Add the toppings
With love, Tash ❤ x
❤ Follow me on Social Media ❤
Looks so delicious!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.