My Delicious Black Forest Gateaux Muffins Made Gluten & Dairy Free
My little sister is gluten free due to health reasons so I made her a batch of these delicious Black Forest Gateaux Muffins but made them gluten and dairy free and they went down a treat so I thought I would share the recipe with you guys.
This is a simple recipe that takes 25 minutes to make from mixing to baked perfection.
Refined sugar free, gluten and dairy free, they are made with bananas and gluten free flour so they are a much healthier alternative to shop bought muffins.
Drop whatever you are doing right now and make these delicious muffins. You won’t regret it!
Makes 4 Muffins
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. sugar free caramel syrup (use maple syrup as an alternative)
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. sweet freedom choc shot
- 1/2 packet dairy free chocolate drops
- 1 cup frozen black forest fruits (defrosted in microwave for 1 minute)
- 3 tbsp. gluten free white self-raising flour
The main picture shows a topping of white and dark chocolate stars and sprinkles but I didn’t use these for the gluten and dairy free ones!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees / gas mark 4
- Pop some muffin cases into muffin baking tray
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl in the order they appear above, mixing well after adding each ingredient (use a whisk or mixer if you prefer but I just mixed using a fork and it works perfectly well)
- Pour the ingredients into the muffin cases
- Pop in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes checking on them
- They are ready when you poke them with a knife and it comes out clean
With love, Tash ❤ x
❤ Follow me on Social Media ❤