A Delicious & Simple Porridge Recipe
I love the delicious sweet taste of the kiwi and apple with the sugar free caramel syrup and the dark chocolate curls in this porridge recipe!
I only used a bit of the grated apple and kept the rest for tomorrow which means there’s less sugar and one apple can then be used in at least two different dishes.
- 1 sachet of Quaker Oat So Simple Original
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 chopped kiwi
- 1 tbsp. grated apple
- Sprinkle dark chocolate curls
- 1 tsp. Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- Combine the milk and oats and pop in the microwave for 2-3 minutes (depending on consistency you like)
- Top with kiwi, grated apple and dark choc curls
- Drizzle the syrup
With love, Tash ❤ x
❤ Follow me on Social Media ❤
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest
That sounds yummy!! 😋
LikeLiked by 1 person
So yummy!! 🙂
Comments are closed.