Waking up to a delicious bowl of warming porridge in the morning is one of my favourite things about the colder months.
This bowl is made with coconut milk to give it an unmistakable delicious flavour and combined with the chocolate drizzle, black forest fruits and desiccated coconut, it tastes a bit like a fruity bounty bar.
- 1 cup porridge oats
- 1.5 cups of coconut milk (use more or less to get the texture you like)
- 1/2 cup frozen black forest fruits
- 1 tsp. desiccated coconut
- Drizzle of sweet freedom choc shot
- Combine the milk and the porridge oats and pop in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or warm though on the hob
- Add the black forest fruits (they melt in the hot porridge)
- Sprinkle the desiccated coconut and the drizzle of choc shot
With love, Tash ❤ x