When you can’t decide between toast or fresh strawberries with yogurt, combine the two for a crunchy, filling and refreshing breakfast 🙂
Simple and delicious, this is an easy go-to breakfast for when you’re in a rush.
- 2 Slices of wholewheat bread
- 3 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 2 strawberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Pop the bread in the toaster
- Wash and slice the strawberries
- Spoon the yogurt on the toast
- Top with the sliced strawberries
- Sprinkle the chia seeds
So simple yet so delicious!
With love, Tash ❤ x
I’ve never thought of putting yoghurt on toast but it does look delish!
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s a different combo but it’s quite refreshing 👌😋
Comments are closed.