Made this dish again recently so reblogging it for anyone looking for it 😙 xxx
I could eat peanut butter with anything and it’s perfect in a stir fry 😋
This dish, (the joy of a stir fry), only takes only a few minutes to make but it’s delicious and you can make it without using packet stir fry mixes which are usually laden with sugar!
Ingredients – serves 2 ppl
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 diced or sliced chicken breasts
- Handful mushrooms
- 1 pack of store pre-prepared stir fry mix (I used this one as I love Iceland for frozen veggies) but you can just add fresh veggies if you prefer.
- This mix has; Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Beansprouts, Sugar Snap Peas, Mushroom, Onion, Baby corn, Wood Ear Mushroom, Bamboo Shoot.
- 3 tbsp chinese 5 spice seasoning
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (I use natural, no added sugar PB)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- For the noodles, I used buckwheat noodles from…
View original post 145 more words