Well it’s Summer here in the UK and iced coffees & teas are a popular beverage of choice to keep us nice and cool and ensure we get our caffeine hit 😉
I like to add superfoods to my meals and drinks wherever I can and this was an opportunity not to be missed 😀
The turmeric powder that I added is not everyone’s cup of tea (pun intended LOL), but I really like the subtle spice that it added to mine. Try it and if not sure, just take out the turmeric from the below recipe… 🙂
I use my Nutri-Ninja smoothie maker for this as it crushes ice really well but you can use whatever machine you have.
- 1.5-2 cups milk (you choose which milk to have – I used cow’s milk but you can use dairy alternatives)
- 1-2 tsp. coffee
- 1-2 tsp. sugar free caramel syrup
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. Natures Heart Cacao + Superpowders Mix (which has cacao, maca, bee pollen, goldenberry and lucuma in it)
- A few ice cubes
- Pop the ingredients into the blender cup and blend
- Pour into a glass with ice and enjoy!
With love, Tash ❤ x