Oh my goodness… this is by far my fave flapjack recipe yet!! 🙂 It’s so chocolatey that it tastes like brownie and it’s made using only Cacao for the choc flavour and guess what… yep – cacao is a superfood!! Enter my face! 😉
- Oats – 2 cups
- Coconut oil – 1/2 cup
- Maple Syrup – 1/2 cup
- Cacao – 5 tbsp.
- Glace cherries – 200g (you can use less if you prefer but I like them – A LOT) 😉 Also, I ate about 4 of the cherries before they reached the mixing bowl so a little less than 200g went in but we won’t mention that 😉
- Dried cranberries – 1 tbsp.
- Sultanas – 1 tbsp.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees / gas mark 4
- Grease some grease proof paper and put into an oven dish or grease the oven dish
- Pop the oats in a mixing bowl and add the coconut oil, maple syrup and cacao mixing well whist adding them
- Chop up the cherries and add them in making sure they are all mixed in well
- Add the cranberries and the sultanas and yep – you guessed it – mix that bad boy! 🙂
- Pop the mixture into the oven dish
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 mins – checking to ensure it doesn’t burn – once the top is hardened you are good to go
- Leave to cool whilst you drool (it smells divine)
Slice and enjoy! Boy these are good!! 🙂
With love, Tash x