Those who know me know that I am not one for baking… all that measuring and counting… I am much better at chucking stuff together and hoping it comes out ok! 😀 HAHA!
However, one of my Instagram followers posted this recipe and it was so easy peasy, I dropped everything to make it right there and then! 3 ingredients for the choc and 20 minutes! Why wouldn’t you!!
I’ll put a sock in it now and pay it forward by sharing the recipe 😉
Ingredients (for 12 chocs if using an ice cube size tray)
- 1/2 cup cacao or cocoa powder (I used cacao for that extra healthy superfood hit)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp. sugar free butterscotch syrup
- 1 tbsp. sugar free caramel syrup
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
You can then add any other ingredients you fancy. I added marshmallows and nuts 🙂
- Mix the ingredients in a pan until the mixture is smooth
- Pop into a silicone tray (I used an ice cube tray)
- Freeze for 15 mins or until solid
- Pop them out and serve
- Keep in the fridge so they don’t melt!
Enjoy and pay it forward! 😉
With love, Tash x