Simple lean beef mince with added spices and topped with tomatoes, coleslaw and salad – yum! 🙂 A fab quick meal that is healthy and nutritious!
Ingredients (2 ppl)
- Lean beef mince – 500g
- Fajita seasoning – 2 tbsp.
- Red onion – 1 small
- Mushrooms – 1 cup
- Coconut oil – 1 tbsp.
- Cherry tomatoes – 1 cup
- Salad leaves – 1 cup
- Coleslaw – 1 tbsp. pp
- Chilli wrap
- Light salad cream – 1 tbsp. pp
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and add the red onion and mushrooms
- Add the lean beef mince and stir through until browned
- Sprinkle the seasoning into the beef and mix through
- Warm the wrap in the oven for 3-5 mins on gas mark 5 / 190 degrees
- Pop the wrap on a plate and drizzle some salad cream onto the middle
- Add the beef mince into the middle of the wrap
- Chop and add the tomatoes
- Pop some of the salad leaves on the beef and then add the coleslaw
With love, Tash x