Omelettes are a quick and easy way of making a healthy and nutritious meal. You can add whatever you like and can pretty much guarantee that it will be yummy!
This was a quick and simple one made with minimal ingredients to keep it light and fresh and tasty 🙂
- Eggs – 2 pp
- Spinach – 1 cup pp
- Mushrooms – 1/2 cup pp
- Red onion – 1/4 cup pp
- Cheddar cheese – 1/2 cup pp
- Coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the onions and mushrooms in the coconut oil until softened / browned
- Throw in the spinach and stir for a minute
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add salt and pepper
- Pop the eggs into the pan over the onions, mushrooms and spinach
- Cook on the hob on low heat for 2-3 minutes and pop under the grill for 2-3 minutes
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and pop back under the grill to melt
Done! Easy peasy!