An Italian take on a summer salad 🙂 This is a really yummy and healthy salad full of nutrients and is super quick to make!
The Mediterranean flavours work really well as a salad and make a perfect light evening meal option.
- Chicken breast – 1 pp
- Red onion
- Red and yellow peppers
- Cherry tomatoes
- Sundried tomato pesto
- Olive oil
- Balsamic glaze or vinegar
- Chop the courgette, red onion, mushrooms, red and yellow peppers and pop into an oven proof dish adding some of the cherry tomatoes
- Drizzle with olive oil and pop in the oven for 20-30 mins
- Dice and fry the chicken in the red pesto
- Pop the salad leaves on a plate adding the remainder of the cherry tomatoes and drizzle the olive oil and balsamic glaze / vinegar over the top
- Add the roasted veggies and chicken to the salad once they are cooked
- Sprinkle the parmesan on the top
With love, Tash 🙂