Mmmm peanut butter and banana *licks lips*… sooo good! So why not have them with your superfood porridge? Scrumptious!
- Porridge oats – 45g
- Almond milk – 1 cup or more depending on your consistency preference
- Spirulina powder – 1/2 tsp
- Rosehip powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cacao powder – 1/2 tsp
- Peanut butter – 1 tbsp.
- Banana – 1
- Beetroot qnola
- Beetroot and seed sprinkles
- Honey – 1 tbsp.
- Mix the oats with the almond milk and heat on the hob or in the microwave for 2 mins
- Mix in the superfood powders
- Pop the peanut butter in the middle of the porridge
- Chop and place the banana around it
- Add the almonds (I popped mine between the banana slices)
- Sprinkle the qnola and beetroot seed sprinkles
- Drizzle the honey
Enjoy! It’s good!
With love, Tash 🙂