Halloumi is just so tasty, I could eat it all day long! Coupled with some stir fried veggies and you’ve got yourself a fab lunch / light dinner! 🙂 Oh and it takes 10 minutes to make… simply perfect!
Ingredients (all can be substituted for your faves of course)!
- Sugar snap peas
- Sundried tomatoes
- Yellow pepper
- Cajun seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Coconut oil
Make it (couldn’t be easier)!
- Stir fry the broccoli, sugar snap peas and mushrooms in the coconut oil for 5 mins
- Heat some coconut oil in a griddle pan and cook the halloumi and asparagus for 3-4 mins (turning the halloumi once)
- Add the sundried tomatoes to the pan with the veggies
- Season veggies with Cajun seasoning
- Pop half a yellow pepper in the griddle pan to heat it up but not cook it through to keep the crunch – 1 minute
- Pop the pepper on a plate and add the veggies
- Place the halloumi on the top and lay the asparagus on the plate
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste