Well, whaddya know, I have been nominated for the liebster award…an award given to bloggers by other fabulous bloggers to say that they enjoy reading their posts and to help promote new blogs with less than 200 followers. WOW what a marvellous idea! 🙂
So firstly, a really big heart felt thank you to the lovely blogger that nominated me The Picky Gourmet Blog you absolutely made my day (and my weekend… and my year)! Thank you!
The rules for the liebster award are below…
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
I’ve done 1 & 2 so now it’s my turn to nominate 10 new bloggers – yay! 🙂
I would like to nominate the following blogs for being inspiring: –
- Confidently Ella
- David Kolawole
- The Bristol Foodie
- Explorative Cuisine
- Fun with Rick and Jane
- Odd Indian Mum
- Forward Thinking Food Insta
- Yummy Habits
- Hippie Lady Ideas
- Looking after Lentil
Your blogs are amazing… keep up the great work 🙂
Now I need to answer the 10 questions asked of me 🙂
- What made you decide to start your blog? My love of healthy eating and lifestyle coupled with the desire to share really easy healthy eating and cooking tips and recipes that even the busiest of people can make.
- What’s the best vacation you ever took? My honeymoon in Bali and Bangkok – we had the most amazing time.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? All over the world. I would spend my life travelling if I could.
- What’s your favorite food? Being half Italian, the food I crave the most is my Nonna’s cooking so I would have to say Italian.
- What food would you never eat or eat again? Shellfish… ick
- Who is your biggest inspiration? Myself… I am my biggest inspiration and not in an egotistical way but the way that I tend to look at me, what I can do, what I want and who I am more than being inspired by someone else.
- What would your spirit animal be? A cat in a good home with loving humans (like our cats).
- What movie could you watch over and over again? Stardust
- Do you like to write outside your blog? (Journal, poetry, etc) Nothing at the moment except for my diet and nutrition study coursework – I love doing that!
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? Being the strong, content and positive person that I am. That is an accomplishment in this day and age!
My turn to ask the questions: –
- Do you have any pets and if so, what are they?
- If you had a super power, what would it be?
- What has been the happiest time of your life so far?
- What is your favourite song?
- What 3 words describe you best?
- What is your favourite food?
- What has been the biggest struggle for you?
- What is the one thing you want most in this world?
- Where is your next holiday going to be?
- Where is your happy place?
So that’s me done!
Thanks again for the nomination 🙂