I found the heart glass bowls that I completely forgot we had so decided to make my brekkie in one today 🙂 Doesn’t it look pretty?
This is a really tasty dissected yogurt and muesli bowl and takes seconds to make 🙂
- Muesli (no added sugar)
- Spoon the yogurt into the bottom of the dish and pat down flat
- Chop and place the kiwi across the top of the yogurt
- Sprinkle some muesli along the kiwi
- Pop the orange segments along the line of the muesli
- Grate and add the pear to complete the bowl
- Take a pic (optional haha!)
- Mix it all together ruining the pretty design (I hate that bit) and eat!