Weetabix is a great breakfast… it’s a fantastic source of fibre and it is low fat with no nasty additives or sugar. What’s not to love??
BUT… you can always make things more tasty and nutritious by adding extras… just having milk is sooo last decade 😉
- Weetabix – 2
- Almond milk (or your preference of milk)
- Milled seeds (this mix has got linseeds, goji berries, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds)
- Add the milk to the Weetabix and pop in the microwave for 2 mins
- Chop banana and add to Weetabix
- Add blueberries (if frozen pop in microwave for 30 secs to 1 min)
- Pop onto Weetabix
- Sprinkle almonds and milled seeds
I love Weetabix!
Me too 😄
Comments are closed.